If family is your greatest accomplishment...

Let us capture the moment that you will cherish forever!



Friday, September 30, 2011

Soccer Team


I have displayed a couple poses of each child, hopefully you will find one that you like. You can place an order by emailing me. vanessagmartos@gmail.com . Please put your child's name, pose #, and quantity for each size. You can order as many or as little as you would like. I do need a $15.00 dollars minimum order but with everyone together it should not be a problem.

THEIR PRICE
Team Picture $14.00 for a 5x7

MY PRICE
Team Pictures $1.95 for an 8x10 with BORDER

THEIR PRICE
Memory Mates $15.00

MY PRICE
Memory Mate $1.95

 SIZES                       MY PRICE          THEIR PRICE 
4. Wallets                      $0.98                $6.00
2. 3.5x5's                      $0.98                $N/A
1. 5x7                            $0.98                $4.00
1. 8x10                          $1.95                $8.00

As you can see it's a HUGE savings.


The wooden plaques are pretty cool, and was not available through them. But they are only $7.00 for a 5x7, and $10.00 for an 8x10.
Team photo or personal.


I can also order Bag Tags, Calendars, Key chains, Ornaments, Water Bottles. Just let me know if you would like the price for any of it. 
Although you have to be a qualified member to order them from the lab, you can look at where I will be ordering it from. If you go to HERE. Then go to products, and Sports & Events. 

Please forgive me if I misspelled your child's name, I am lucky if I get my own children's names right.


(click image to enlarge)

 Jason
Pose #1

Pose #2

Pose #3

Trevor
Pose #1

Pose #2

Pose #3

 Katelyn 
Pose #1

Pose #2

Pose #3

Pose #4

Jadah
Pose #1

Pose #2

JC
Pose #1

Pose #2

Pose #3

                                                  Caleb
Pose #1

Pose #2

Pose #3

 Spencer 
Pose #1

Pose #2

 Garret
Pose #1

Pose #2

#1 Team


#2 Team


#3 Team



I will place the order on Wed, October 12th, Please have order in by then. You may wait to pay until they come in, the shipping will be split into as many as will order. (It Will not be too much)


No comments:

Post a Comment